Some stuff I thought about blogging about but then didn’t because none of it was worth it:
- Look at my niece! That is my sister’s cat. Her name is Scout and she has one blue eye and one green one. I’m excited about America.
- Do you guys know about Childish Gambino? I get the sense that he’s popular in the US? I obviously have no idea. He is a rapper and my sister sent me his songs. He is also a former 30 Rock writer and current Community cast member. I hate hearing about the wild success of other people while I am trudging through an unfruitful job hunt. “Longest Text Message” is still pretty good though.
- If you barely read French and last used the formula functions on Excel in high school it’s hard to do both those things at once.
- I cook and eat a lot of lentils. My favorite recipes are this one from Smitten Kitchen made delicious by ginger and cabbage and this one from Sri Lanka made delicious by coconut milk and nostalgia.
- I haven’t taken a hot shower since November 30, 2010.